Friday, January 7, 2011

MY SMS COLLECTION

Love sms
Love sms---1.The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!

Love sms-----2.When we sigh about our problems, they grow D_O_U_B_L_E. But when we laugh about them... they become ö ö ö ö ö BuBBLes! Have a bubbly life
-
Love sms---3.Trouble is a part of your life, and if you don't share it, you don't give the person that loves you enough chance to love you enough.
Love sms---4.u r genius, ur mind is a master piece.It is divided into left and right.In the left part nothing is right and in right part nothing is left.
Love sms---5.Joy is the experience of knowing that you are unconditionally loved and that nothing--sickness, failure, emotional distress, oppression, war, or even death--can take that love away.
Funny Sms Messages

01.When i open my eyes every morning i pray to God that everyone should have a friend like you.... Why should only i suffer!!!

02.One day Santas Girlfriend asks him, Darling, om our Engagement will you give me a RING?Santa:Ya sure, Give me ur Telephone No.

03.When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....

04.Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

05.Fill in the blank...Im ur .....friend- a)-Cute b)-Sweet c)-Loving d)-Boy/Girl e)-Best of all Reply is a must...

06.PLEASE DON'T SEND ME CHEAP MESSAGES COS I AM FROM A RICH FAMILY. WE ARE IN THE IRON AND STEEL BUSINESS, MY BROTHER IRONS AND I STEAL

07.It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

08.A Couple- Before marriage Mad for each other, After marriage Made for each other, In future Mad because of each other.....!!!

09.AYZAZYPZYKYZA TYZIZYMZYE BYZAZYRZYBZYAZYAZYD KZYAZYRZY NZYA TZYHZYA KYZAYZR DZYIYYA. ONLY Y AND Z KO ERASE KARO AUR PADHO. ITS INTERESTING.THANK U.

10.1 day u'll B srprisd 2 c ME beside U. U & ME laughing, U & ME crying, U & ME dreaming, U & ME holding on, U & ME... just U & ME sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL & ME CHECKING U.

11.When u feel sad.... To cheer up just go to the mirror and say, "damn I am really so cute" u will overcome your sadness. But don't make this a habit..... Coz liars go to hell !!!!

12.Once god came up 2 me & granted me a wish. I asked 4 "world peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked him 2 give u brains. He said "Let me try world peace"

13.I've written a poem for you: Twinkle twinkle little star, You should know what you are, And once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.

14.See the sky youll see Gods face, see the rain you will dance once again, see the moon you will see the depth of lake. Now see the mirror and youll see the God cutest mistake.

15.There are 8 ways to describe you... nice, friendly, so cute, loving, very sweet, funny, charming , thoughtful. In short, you're just like.... me !

16.Dost mere marne ke baad aansu na bahaana Jab yaah aaye meri, to seedhe upar hi chale aana.

17.Why do U think I SMS u ? Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ? Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz... Timepass ke liye koi BAKRA chaiye !

18.Great people talk about ideas,Average people talk about things,Small people talk about other people,And Legends never talk, they send SMS...

19.God made a daylight n is called “SUN”, God made a entertatemaint n is called “FUN”, God made a nightlight n is called “MOON”, God made a U n is called “CARTOON”,

20.A Noble Award winner dedicated his Novel to his wife and wrote Its dedicated to my Wife because in her absence I could complete this Book...


TO BE CONTINUED...............

No comments:

Post a Comment